Terms and Conditions
All rates are based on a one day event. Longer term rates are available upon request. Rental is charged for time out, whether used or not. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A deposit is required when making a reservation. Deposits can be provided with a valid major credit card or cash. The balance should be paid at the time of Pick-up or Delivery. If an order is paid by cheque and the cheque is returned, the customer is responsible for all charges incurred through the bank. Cancelled orders are subject to cancellation charge.
A Security deposit is required when picking up the items or when receiving the items. Deposits can be provided with a valid major credit card or cash. The security deposit covers charges for missing or abused rental items, mildewed or damaged linens, cleaning fees for items not reasonably cleaned, additional labour and/or services performed and additional rental fees on late returns. The entire security deposit will be refunded if items are returned per agreement.
Pick-up Orders By Customer
Customers picking up items must provide a valid driver's license or other Government photo Identification. The customer must also provide a valid credit card for payment and/or deposit, unless a cash deposit is being provided.
Delivery and Pick-up Policy
- Delivery and pick-up services are available at a reasonable charge depending on the delivery area.
- A minimum order requirement should be met for our regular delivery charges.
- Orders less than the minimum order will also be considered for delivery, for an extra charge.
- Rates quoted for delivery orders are based on ground floor delivery to your door or garage. Exceptions to this may be subject to extra handling charges.
- Customer is responsible for any extra expenses incurred while delivering the items to their location such as Parking Fees or Parking Fines if proper loading facilities were not arranged.
- Deliveries and Pick-ups could be arranged on holidays and after business hours for an extra charge.
- Setting up and moving furniture is not included in the delivery fee. Our delivery personnel are not authorized to set up equipment unless they have been previously arranged and paid for. Please request the service at time of placing the order and we will gladly accommodate you.
- Large orders containing Dishes, Linen and Cutlery will not be counted at location when picked up by our staff, unless previously arranged.
- Deliveries are booked for either A.M. Delivery or P.M. Delivery at the time of reservation. A.M. deliveries are from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and the P.M. deliveries are from 12 noon to 6:00 p.m.
- Deliveries are made during regular business hours. While consideration will be given to customer requests, we can provide a “ballpark” time but cannot guarantee exactly when your delivery will arrive. Customers may call on the day of the delivery for the most up-to-date scheduling information.
- Our delivery personnel cannot schedule pick-up times, so please feel free to call our office to arrange pick-up times.
- Upon delivery our staff are instructed to deliver to a mutually convenient ground floor location. If the location is up stairs or down stairs and no proper elevator service is available, our staff is instructed to call the office for authorization. There may be additional charges for stairwells or difficult to access areas.
- Customer should be at the delivery location to receive and sign the paper work at the delivery time, and should have their credit card with them if they are paying by credit card or are using the credit card for security deposit.
- Customer does not have to be at home for a delivery if they have been to our office and signed the order form and paid in advance. However, they must provide a protected and secured area for delivery since the customer will be responsible for any loss or damage. If the delivery is to a commercial building or to an outdoor location we will need a customer appointed individual on location to receive the delivery.
- Customer is responsible for items from the time of delivery (or Pick-up) to time of return. Broken, Damaged or Missing Equipment will be charged at our replacement cost.
- Be sure equipment is secured and protected from weather when not in use.
- When picking up or accepting delivery of equipment, be sure you have received all of the items on your reservation. If the item(s) are not correct or acceptable, we need to know immediately in order to remedy the situation.
- All Dishes, Glasses and Flatware should be free of food and replaced in their delivery containers. Tables and Chairs should be folded and stacked in one location (preferably wherever they were dropped off) for ready for pick-up. An extra charge may be levied for items not reasonably cleaned and ready for pick-up.
- All Linens should be free of refuse and refolded after use. Customer is responsible for mildew damages to linens left wet, cuts and for damage from cigarette burns, candle wax and misuse.