MAKING A RESERVATION
A Security deposit is required when picking up the items or when receiving the items. Deposits can be provided with a valid major credit card. The security deposit covers charges for missing or abused rental items, mildewed or damaged linens, cleaning fees for items not reasonably cleaned, additional labour and/or services performed and additional rental fees on late returns. The entire security deposit will be refunded if items are returned per agreement.
- A minimum order requirement should be met for our regular delivery charges.
- Orders less than the minimum order will also be considered for delivery, for an extra charge.
- Customer is responsible for any extra expenses incurred while delivering the items to their location such as Parking Fees or Parking Fines if proper loading facilities were not arranged.
- Deliveries and Pick-ups could be arranged on holidays and after business hours for an extra charge.
- Setting up and moving furniture is not included in the delivery fee. Our delivery personnel are not authorized to set up equipment unless they have been previously arranged and paid for. Please request the service at time of placing the order and we will gladly accommodate you.
- Large orders containing Dishes, Linen and Cutlery will not be counted at location when picked up by our staff, unless previously arranged.
- Deliveries are made during regular business hours. While consideration will be given to customer requests, we can provide a “ballpark” time but cannot guarantee exactly when your delivery will arrive. Customers may call on the day of the delivery for the most up-to-date scheduling information.
- Our delivery personnel cannot schedule pick-up times, so please feel free to call our office to arrange pick-up times.
- Upon delivery our staff are instructed to deliver to a mutually convenient ground floor location. If the location is up stairs or down stairs and no proper elevator service is available, our staff is instructed to call the office for authorization. There may be additional charges for stairwells or difficult to access areas.
- Customer should be at the delivery location to receive and sign the paper work at the delivery time, and should have their credit card with them if they are paying by credit card or are using the credit card for security deposit.
- Customer does not have to be at home for a delivery if they have been to our office and signed the order form and paid in advance. However, they must provide a protected and secured area for delivery since the customer will be responsible for any loss or damage. If the delivery is to a commercial building or to an outdoor location we will need a customer appointed individual on location to receive the delivery.
We are available to set up chairs, tables and other items for an additional set-up and tear-down fee. We do not generally offer set up of table settings, linens, or other general decor items but we can often coordinate this if required. Delivery is an additional fee as rates will vary on location.